For return submission please click here
Store: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM PST - 4:30 PM PST
Email Support: 24 hours a day.
4010 N Palm St #103
Fullerton, CA 92835
Options with (*) are required.
to Help You!
Ask your question with a member of
the Viking Bags Customer Loyalty Team.
CHAT WITH US
CLICK HERE TO START CHAT
We encourage you to use our live chat feature for better and quick help.
Customer Service Team
We believe in great customer service – even when you don’t like something and want to return it. Our return policy is fast and easy but there are still some ground rules to follow.
Return Submission Form:
Options with (*) are required.
Please note: To be accepted for return, items must be in their original purchase condition, including the original product packaging, manufacturer's containers, documentation, manuals, and all included accessories. Any item that you received with tags attached must be returned with those tags intact and attached. All packaging, including the original manufacturer's containers, must be unmarked and not defaced in any manner. Items purchased as part of a set or multi-item pack may not be returned individually. All items must be shipped back to our warehouse inside of an appropriate size shipping box. Returns that do not meet these requirements will be sent back to you and no refund will be issued.
All you have to do is fill out the Return/Exchange form on our website. Please Fill in the following:
- Order #.
- Billing First & Last Name
- Email address used to place order.
- List the item(s) that you are returning for a refund.
- Note a detailed reason for the return
- Detailed instructions to what you would like for us to do with your order.
- We strongly recommend you make a copy of your invoice number and filled out return paperwork to keep for your records.
- We also suggest sending all packages back to our warehouse Via FedEx, UPS. Keep the tracking number for your records and update us your return tracking number via email.
- Make sure to insure the package as we cannot be held responsible for lost packages. All packages shipped from our warehouse to you are insured for the amount of the items that total the order
- Make sure the package is insured and you add delivery confirmation. We cannot be held responsible for lost packages. All Packages shipped to you are insured by us.
- We do not refund shipping charges.
- We suggest that you make a copy of both invoice and return/exchange form to keep for your records.
- Please address your package to the Viking Bags address located on the exchange return form customer service has provided.
- Pack the merchandise you are returning, including the original packing slip, in an appropriately sized box.
- Please follow our guidelines to return merchandise as this will ensure your order will be processed correctly once it is received.
- RMA number must clearly be displayed on the return label or box.
- Once a Return has been authorized, product must be received by us within 30 business days.
- Items returned without an approved RMA number will be refused and returned to sender.
- Any item that was used or fully/partially installed is non-returnable.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping charges incurred to and from company.
- Returned items must be boxed and shipped in a manner so as not to be damaged in transit. Damage to boxes or product due to packaging will result in a re-stocking fee up to 20%
- We do not accept COD shipments for any returns.
- Packages containing a defective product or mislabeled items (missing parts, incorrect color, same side items, etc) must be reported to us within 30 days of delivery.
- If inspections determine item is used damaged or defective without any prior notice, customer is required to provide a shipping label within 72 hours or the item will be discarded and no refunds or exchanges issued.
- Refunds will be issued within 15 days from receipt of returned goods.
- Refund will be issued only after inspection of returned product.
- Unauthorized returns will not be eligible for refunds.
- Refunds may only be refunded to original payment method used on transaction.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
No item that is damaged, soiled or worn will be accepted for a refund, exchange or store credit.
All Items are inspected by our warehouse personnel. If your returned item appears to be worn/soiled or is damaged in any way that renders the item not new, the item will be sent back to you and we will not refund your order. Please follow these guidelines to send back your order to be refunded.
Sealed Packaged Products, Mounting Kits, Installation Kits, Motorcycle Parts
Any product that arrives sealed must be returned sealed. If the product is returned opened with signs of an install , it will be rejected. Viking Bags cannot accept parts that were previously installed. All items must be returned as originally shipped to you in order to restock. If any item is installed and has signs of an installation, it will be rejected
Damaged Merchandise or Shipping Errors
If you believe a product was shipped in error from Viking Bags ,arrives defective, or was damaged in transit, please contact Customer Service & so we can assist with the problem. Please keep in mind that you must call or email us immediately to report the problem with your order once it is delivered.
Late Returns Rejected Returns That Do Not Meet our Return Policy
Unfortunately, items received after the 30-day return period cannot be accepted as a return. If your return does not meet our 30 day return policy, your returned items will be rejected and returned to you at your expense. If we receive the same late return package a second time, we will keep your merchandise and no credit or exchange will be processed, this also applies to a return that was not accepted and rejected by our return department.
Options with (*) are required.
At Viking Bags, we see the role of motorcycle luggage to be an extension of the bike itself. The perfect luggage should seamlessly integrate into the look and feel of the bike while remaining highly functional.
Viking Bags continually strives to bring you motorcycle luggage that meets the unique needs of riders today. Our innovative solutions to these obstacles, such as built in locks and quick-disconnect mounting systems, have kept Viking Bags in demand.
We are relentlessly trying make it easy for our customers to have adequate storage on their bike by rigorously testing, modifying, and improving our products. If we wanted to simply make motorcycle luggage that didn’t bring anything new to the table, we would be like so many other companies out there. That’s not what we’re about.
In a busy market where it’s easy to get lost in the noise, we knew from the get go that innovation was going to be what kept our engines running.
Collaboration is key—Viking Bags is committed to making great products and putting them into the hands of our customers and onto the shelves of our partners. Join us in our mission to carve out a space in the motorcycle industry for motorcycle luggage that excites.
If you are applying for a wholesale account, please email us your business information and Tax ID number. Proof of business is required, you can send us your store physical address and photos (inside the store and outside the building). Your wholesale account will be authorized by our wholesale department before you are able to view wholesale pricing. Approval of your wholesale account will be emailed to the address you provide in the registration info.
If you are a California business, please mail us a copy of your California Resale Certificate.
TO APPLY FOR A WHOLESALE TRADE ACCOUNT, PLEASE REGISTER AN ACCOUNT HERE AND EMAIL YOUR REQUEST & INFORMATION TO SUPPORT@VIKINGBAGS.COM OUR TEAM WILL REVIEW YOUR INFORMATION AND A VIKING BAGS REPRESENTATIVE WILL CONTACT YOU SHORTLY.